Deadline for Proposal Submission: August 9, 2019 by 5:00pm. Please email the proposal and required documentation or attachments in PDF form to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. See RFP for Q+A opportunities and schedule.
The Mayor’s Fund for Philadelphia, the City of Philadelphia’s Managing Director’s Office, and the 2019 Philadelphia Marathon invite competitive proposals from qualified persons or entities to provide an array of professional services for the 2019 Philadelphia Marathon.
Now in its 26th year, the Philadelphia Marathon is composed of three days of events (November 22-24, 2019) featuring the Health & Fitness Expo, the Dunkin’ Donuts Munchkin Run, the Rothman Institute 8K, the 13.1 mile Dietz & Watson Philadelphia Half Marathon and the 26.2 mile AACR Philadelphia Marathon (the “Philadelphia Marathon Weekend”). The event will bring more than 25,000 participants and their families to Philadelphia to participate in one of the top 10 marathons in the United States. Participants come from all 50 States, the District of Columbia and over 40 countries around the world. On race day thousands of enthusiastic onlookers will line the 26.2 mile course to cheer on friends and family members.
To view the RFP terms, requirements, and schedule, click here: 2019 Marathon Umbrella RFP_Base Terms_final
To view and download the the scope of work for each service sought for the 2019 Philadelphia Marathon, please select the following links:
- Race Operations Director: Schedule I_Race Operations Director_PM2019-001
- Racecourse Manager: Schedule I_Racecourse Manager_PM2019-002
- Assistant Racecourse Manager: Schedule I_Assistant Racecourse Manager_PM2019-003
- Oval Operations Manager: Schedule I_Oval Operations Manager_PM2019-004
- Volunteer Manager: Schedule I_Volunteer Manager_PM2019-005
- Warehouse Manager: Schedule I_Warehouse Manager_PM2019-006
- Elite Athlete Coordinator: Schedule I_Elite Athlete Coordinator_PM2019-007
- Public Relations Coordinator: Schedule I_Public Relations Coordinator_PM2019-008
- Documentary Media Provider: Schedule I_Documentary Media Provider_PM2019-009
- Merchandise Provider: Schedule I_Merchandise Provider_PM2019-010
- Social Media Marketing Director: Schedule I_Social Media Marketing Director_PM2019-011
To download the Diversity Disclosure Report Form for RFP Applicants, click here: Appendix-A-Diversity-Disclosure-Form_Final
To download the required Disclosure Form, click here: Appendix B_Disclosure Forms
To download the Local Business Entity or Local Impact Certification form, click here: Appendix C_LBE or LI Certification Form
For responses to questions related to this RFP, please click here: Marathon Q+A_080619
For a copy of the Race Organization Chart, click here: Race-Organizational-Chart-062319