The Mayor’s Fund for Philadelphia has announced the beginning of its 2018 grant cycle, welcoming all Philadelphia charitable organizations, projects sponsored by charitable fiscal sponsors, and City departments and agencies to apply. Applications are due by October 15, 2018.
Grant awards will range between $5,000 and $25,000 and must demonstrate an impact related to at least one of the Kenney administration’s Five Policy Pillars:
- Improve educational opportunities and outcomes for all of Philadelphia’s children.
- Improve economic opportunities for all Philadelphians.
- Improve public safety for all Philadelphians while treating residents with respect and dignity.
- Operate government efficiently and effectively, and always with integrity.
- Develop a diverse workforce that looks like Philadelphia and treat that workforce with respect.
To review and download the 2018 Grant Guidelines, click here: 2018 Fund Grant Guidelines_FINAL
To download the Mayor’s Fund Proposal Coversheet, click here: 2018 Fund Grant Coversheet + Checklist_FINAL
Please note: in order to be considered for funding, applications must be submitted according to the deadlines, eligibility, and format as set forth in the guidelines.